Saturday 22 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FAITH AND OBEDIENCE 

BIBLE FOCUS - Romans 1:5 - By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

PRAYER- I RECIEVE GRACE TO BE TOTALLY OBEDIENT. I RESPOND TO THE VOICE OF THE SPIRIT IN OBEDIENCE . I FUNCTION IN THE ORDER OF GOD FOR MY LIFE. I RESPOND TO THE FAITH CALL. I STEP OUT OF MY OWN WAY AND LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY. I HAVE GRACE FOR THE VISION. I'M INTENTIONAL ABOUT MY WALK WITH GOD. I TAKE STEPS IN FAITH AND OBEDIENCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- You can't serve God without obedience to him. In obedience is instruction, direction, that helps you reach your destination to be who God wants you to be. Moreso he gives grace to be able to fulfill the works of the spirit. So there is no excuse of I can't, cos the Grace of God is available for you. You can't  be a follower of Christ and have a disobedient nature. Humility comes with obedience and Faith walk is followed with obedience. So for you to fulfill the path that God has called you in, even the faith in Christ Jesus you need obedience 

TODAY'S TIP: FAITH AND OBEDIENCE WALK HAND IN HAND. THE REFLECTION OF YOUR FAITH IS IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD. 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment