Thursday 27 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FLEE FALSEHOOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Galatians 1:8 KJV
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

PRAYER- FATHER FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY USED YOUR WORD FOR FALSEHOOD. I REFUSE TO PARTAKE IN THE SIN OF FALSEHOOD. I REJECT THE TRAP OF FALSEHOOD. I RECIEVE GRACE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL AND TESTIFY ABOUT JESUS EVERYWHERE I GO. I BOLDLY CARRY THE BANNER OF CHRIST UNASHAMED  IN JESUS NAME AMEN. 

WORD- There is a curse to those who preach false doctrine or try to change the truth of the word to a lie. The Bible says they are accursed ! The word of is complete, it can't be changed. It can't be added nor subtracted from. Never use the word of God as a tool for deception, it is an unconscious way of putting curse on yourself. Must encourage those around you that grace is sufficient to live up to the standard of the word. 

TODAY'S TIP- THE WORD OF GOD IS COMPLETE. DON'T TWIST IT TO SUIT THE FLESH! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment