Sunday 2 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TALK ABOUT ABBA

BIBLE FOCUS:  Psalm 22:22 KJV
I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

PRAYER : FATHER GIVE ME BOLDNESS TO TALK ABOUT JESUS EVERYWHERE I GO. I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED TO CALL GOD MY FATHER. I SHALL TALK ABOUT ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME BEFORE KINGS. MY TESTIMONY OF GOD'S WONDERS BECOMES AN ATTRACTION TO BOTH YOUNG AND OLD. FATHER HELP ME TO BUILD A STRONGER INTIMACY WITH YOU IN SWEET FELLOWSHIP IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD - How often do you talk about God and the love of His son Jesus to people. In your family where you have alot  of unbelievers do you speak about the  goodness of God or you allow yourself get intimidated. You are a light not just to serve God alone but to draw others to Jesus. Jesus said if you are ashamed of me before men, I will be ashamed of you before my father. Your boldness to speak about the Father, automatically brings your matter to the throne of mercy.

TODAY'S TIP: LET THE NAME OF JESUS BECOME A TESTIMONY YOUR LIPS NEVER CEASE TO SPEAK ABOUT. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment