Friday 28 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FAITH THE ACCESS KEY 

BIBLE FOCUS- Galatians 3:9 KJV
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

PRAYER - I CONNECT TO THE BLESSINGS OF GREATNESS. I ACCESS EVERY GENERATIONAL BLESSING BY FAITH. I AM BLESSED ABOVE ABD BEYOND. I AM LIVING IN GOD'S WILL AND WALKING IN HIS PLAN FOR ME. I AM A SEED OF LIGHT AND ATTRACT FAVOUR. THE BLESSINGS I HAVE RECEIVED SHALL NOT BE STOLEN FROM ME. I GROW STRONGER IN FAITH. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT I SEE I TRUST GOD COMPLETELY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD: The blessing released by God to Abraham  was done because of Faith in God. Now to connect to this covenant of blessing you need Faith. It says they which are of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. Believe that you are a seed according to the promise, so to access the blessing of Abraham you need Faith so you can begin to live in the reality and manifestation of sons and daughters of blessing.

TODAY'S TIP- WHATEVER YOU DESIRE TO SEE CONCIEVE IT FIRST BY FAITH. WE BIRTH OUR REALITY BY FAITH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment