Sunday 23 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DON'T COMPETE

BIBLE FOCUS- 1CORINTHIANS 7: 7,17,24- For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.

PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO BE UNIQUE IN MY OWN WAY. HELP ME TO SHINE IN SAME LIGHT YOU HAVE GIVEN. GIVE ME A EYES THAT SEE'S NO COMPETITION IN OTHERS BUT MYSELF. HELP ME TO SCALE THROUGH WALLS OF OBSTACLES INTO NEW GROUNDS. FATHER HELP ME TO FULFILL DESTINY AND LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. I SHALL NOT DIE WITH MY GIFT ,I LIVE FULL POTENTIAL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD- God has given Grace to everyone according to how he desires them to be. Don't try to copy or imitate another, what you are lacking he/she may have or vice versa, it could also be that God has bestowed a person more exceeding Grace than yours. Don't compare yours to another to measure your level of I am doing well. Ask yourself ,I'm I fulfilling the will of God, is this the path God is leading me on. Once you are sure you are on the right path, focus on God and keep asking him for Grace. Everyone doesn't have equal gift, to some he gave 10talents to another gave one. Just what God has given you right that's how to live a significant life. 

TODAY'S TIP : SHINE YOUR LIGHT FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS IT TO SEE THROUGH DARK TIMES.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment