Tuesday 31 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FOLLOW GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART

BIBLE FOCUS-Deuteronomy 28:47 KJV
[47] Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things ;48] Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things : and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.


PRAYER: LORD I GIVE YOU MY ALL, I PUT YOU AT THE CENTER AND AS THE FIRST. I WILL NOT PLEASE THE WORLD ABOVE GOD . I CHOOSE GOD FIRST AS MY ALL IN ALL. MY WEAKNESS SHALL NOT MAKE ME A SERVANT TO SIN. I AM UNCOMMON I WILL NOT FLOW WITH THE PATTERN OF THE WORLD. I DECLARE THAT IN CHRIST I HAVE ALL I NEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- When you don’t give God a place in your life to take over , devil takes over. You can’t serve two masters at the same time , same as you can’t just be without a leader. If you can not serve God then you are serving then devil. When you are not in God’s protective shield then you are under the oppression of the devil. If you can’t be a servant of God then the devil will make a slave out of you, but you have a choice . Choose this day whom he shall serve ? God’s way is the way.

TODAY’S TIP: THE BEST DECISION YOU CAN EVER MAKE IS TO GIVE YOUR BEST TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment