Wednesday 12 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :JESUS MY BURDEN BEARER
1PETER 5:7-Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

It is about time you cast whatever is draining your spiritual and physical strength unto the Lord. God didn't say carry the burden, he said cast it on him. Which out of the many wallowing thoughts has added anything to you. God's ability to carry you through is infinite. Let God invade your heart, let God take over both the tough and calm seasons and give you triumph. Let God give you the garment of praise for mourning and restore you a fragrance of grace and joy. God isn't done with you yet you can't quit on the journey all you need to do in faith is cast it all on him. You may have been bashed, disappointed still he says he cares, cast it all on him.

PRAYER : Lord Jesus I acknowledge that you are my strength. I come before you father to take refuge. Father equip me with grace that surpass struggles. Heal every pain as a result of issues long overdue. I lay before you casting my burdens at your feet. Carry me on you wings and cause me to soar with grace. Thank you Lord for being my burden bearer in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: WE MAY NOT ALWAYS HAVE WHAT WE WISH FOR BUT THERE IS A PLACE TO HOPE FOR WHAT WE PRAYED FOR. MOVE FROM SPEAKING ABOUT IT IN THE FLESH TO SETTLING IT IN THE SPIRIT .JESUS NEVER FAILS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment