Tuesday 18 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:UNWAVERING
JAMES 1:6-But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Asking God for things with other options in mind is an action of lack of faith and wavering faith. God should never be part of your plan,or an option in your life,see him as he is your source of everything. Leave the doubts behind, and let God see it is him you have totally. Let God see that he can entrust you with that you desire from him, if you can't trust God how does he entrust you with his goodness. God can do more know this but do you trust him ! You ask from the point you see but God answer your request and grant your desires from the point of his original plan for you. That is why trusting him totally is very important when you go before him.

Father let my faith be made strong in you. I shall not waver at the storm. I trust God beyond doubts and fears. I believe in the power of Christ Jesus that is able to save and deliver. With faith I believe that I have all I need and more. The grace of God is my sufficiency in all things. I take possession of all goodly inheritance by faith in Christ Jesus Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T GIVE UP ON THE FIGHT BECAUSE THE VICTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN GOTTEN JUST TAKE A STAND !

EFECOLLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment