Saturday 22 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BORN OF THE GOD
1JOHN 5:18-We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

When you are following God's will you are automatically under his coverage giving your all to Christ gives you a new life that get's the devil angry and rages for attack but God is bringing this assurance to us that in him you are protected from satanic attack and we are under his coverage. So it is not how much you can physically, but it's about God being your defense and refuge regardless of the storm. A friend of God is an enemy to sin and Satan. You can only be vulnerable to Satan when you are outside God's will. It is time to choose Christ and not look back, but stay in his will and be in his protective shield.

PRAYER : Father keep me in your will. Preserve me from the pry eye of the enemy. Give me grace to shun sin and satan. Lord I will not go where your presence will not go with me. Hide me Lord from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity. I am born of God and a new man in Christ. I am an overcomer and not a captive to satan. I am under God's Lordship and he is my covering in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :ANYTHING OUTSIDE GOD'S WILL MAKE YOU VULNERABLE TO THE DEVIL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment