Saturday 8 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LORD IS NOT SLACK
2PETER 3:9-The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God is never slow in the process of time. He is not slow about his promise of Christ's return, neither is he slow in his promise to us while we are here on earth. What men count as slackness is God's preparation process in our best interest that enables us handle the magnitude of blessing he has prepared and also that we reign with him eternally. A thousand years is as a day in his sight never forget this. How about you trust God without doubt through the process he is taking you without seeing it as delay or putting yourself in the place of comparison as others. God is mysterious and his ways past understanding. So it's time to get your ways right before him cos his coming is sure he doesn't wish that any should perish but that all comes to repentance. Don't cut corners for quick options his word for you is certain, his will for you is perfect. God is preparing you for something big but let patience be your watchword. God is not slack he is the perfect time keeper.

PRAYER :Lord Jesus keep me from anything that will make me rush of your divine plan. Deliver me from every form of negligence that will me miss heaven. Forgive my murmur and complain. I desire your will for me and I believe that what you have for me is the best for me. Blood of Jesus, word of fire cleanse my heart of doubt and complain. Holy Spirit I am ready to go at your pace lead me through in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY TIP: WHAT YOU CALL SLACKNESS IS EXACTLY GOD'S INTENDED PURPOSE TO BRING YOU INTO A FULFILLED PLACE AND ETERNAL REIGN. FOLLOW GOD'S PACE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment