Monday 3 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST
PHILIPPIANS 3:7-Nevertheless, all such things as those, which I used to consider to be useful to me, those very things I now consider worthless, because I want to know Christ (OR, in order that I may know Christ).
What have you done for the sake of Christ? You can't mix the flesh and spiritual things,count it loss for the sake of Christ. Loosing other things for the sake of Christ is a big gain because when you have Christ you have gained everything. You can't drag along those things God wants you to let go of and claim alligience to him. When it looks like God is inconveniencing your natural or fleshly desires know that it is for the better comfort. The spirit is in constant wrestle with the flesh, so be careful when you find yourself doing things that are not God approved and know that it is time to let go if you truly desire the eternal pathway. Be sure that what God is taking you from is for better purpose . These are things God is taking you away from so you can see by the spirit where he is leading you to. The loss you See physically is a gain looking at it from God's perspective. Know that in Christ and for Christ sake what is considered loss is gain. God is intentionally preparing your better. Consider all that you left behind a loss for a greater gain.

PRAYER : Lord Jesus I rededicate my heart and sincere service to you. Father I ask for the grace to continue till the end. Lord Jesus help me not to look back at the things I left behind. Open my eyes to see that a path and part with you is a greater gain. Lord Jesus take my will and let yours be made perfect in me in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T BE IN A MIX OF WHAT GOD WANTS AND WHAT YOU WANT. DO IT GOD'S WAY IT PAYS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment