Sunday 30 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE STRONG IN THE LORD
HEBREW 6:11-12,15- I strongly want each of you to diligently continue to fully expect to receive what God has provided for you, until you finally receive all that you have confidently expected to receive. I do not want you to be lazy. Instead, I want you to imitate those who by their patience and continuing to trust in God are receiving what he promised them.As a result, after Abraham patiently waited for God to do what he promised, he obtained what God promised him

How thus far in your Christian race have you showed the assurance of diligence. Are you still as fired up as you once started or have your spirit been quenched because you are yet to see that which was promised you. Be not sloughtful don't draw back, he is faithful who has promised. You can only get to that promise land thriving with the faith and patience. Let God see that you are not after his hands alone but you truly seek him. Your intent and attitude towards what you seek matters to what the end product will be. That which you ask is not more than God ,patience! Get through this test your reward  awaits  you as promised in Christ.

Father please give me the grace to steadily follow through. Holy Spirit give me strength for full confidence and trust in your word. I will not waver in faith and my mouth shall not cease in your praise. I will not let go of the promise that you have given to me I stand in the victory gotten on the cross. I am delivered  from every spiritual laziness. My heart is open to you Lord that you will have your perfect way in me. Every new day brings me to the fullness you have prepared for me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS NOT CONDITIONED BY ANY SITUATION BECAUSE HE IS BIGGER THAN IT ALL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment