Thursday 27 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FROM NOBODY TO GREATNESS
ESTHER 9:3-4-And all the rulers of the provinces, and the lieutenants, and the deputies, and officers of the king, helped the Jews; because the fear of Mordecai fell upon them. For Mordecai was great in the king's house, and his fame went out throughout all the provinces: for this man Mordecai waxed greater and greater.

Mordecai went from seating at the gate to greatness. Mordecai who was hated and treated unjustly became loved and favoured. God didn't only avert the plans of the enemy over the Jew's but he remembered a man whose diligence deserved a compensation. God reinstated a man whose enemy was seated in his position. He became the kings right hand man, and it was recorded that he became greater and greater. Is there anything God can not so? Trouble not yourself the Haman in your life be over thrown. You may be seating at the gate of your blessing and saying when will this change come, God is saying it is time,the way is paved for you to enter and take your seat of authority. Whoever is holding what is yours is discomfited.

PRAYER :Father take me from the ground level into the fullness of manifesting your will for me. Holy Ghost take me from my lowest point and set me in the seat of greatness. Establish my feet O Lord and let me not stumble in the storm. You Lord are my glory and praise. I receive a full fold of all the goodness that I have been deprived of having. Today is my day of remembrance and divine intervention in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:THE LORD IS THE LIFTER OF YOUR HEAD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment