Saturday 15 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE ROOT DETERMINES THE FRUIT
1JOHN 2:29- If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Just like a mango can not bear a guava fruit so does a man's root determines his fruit. You can't claim to be in the light and produce dark fruit. When you are truly rooted in Christ you produce Christlike fruit and when you as a true Christian see a brother/sister in the light you recognize them by their fruit because you are in Christ.But again how can you recognize righteousness if you are yet to know the Father to whom all righteousness belongs. That is when such will start criticizing those on the right path just to justify their wrong doing. You can't appreciate what you have no knowledge of. Knowing God truly can prevent you from falling in the devil's trap through false teachings. When you are in the light you bid to recognize, associate and appreciate those who are in the light. Can two walk together except they agree. What fellowship art righteousness with unrighteousness.

PRAYER : Father uproot my stem from every wrong root. I take root in Christ Jesus. I manifest in the place of sonship. I bear Christlike fruit and I produce God result. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ Jesus for it is the power of God unto salvation. I boldly testify Christ in every place and to every people. I shine the light of Christ generously in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : UNTIL YOU ARE ROOTED IN CHRIST THEN SHALL YE BEAR CHRISTLIKE FRUIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment