Sunday 9 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BEAUTY FOR ASHES
PSALM 48:2-Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zionon the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

That moment when you think a situation is all about negativity but God is looking at you with the eyes of the best he wants to bring from it. Do you ever stop to think that there is beauty in that situation most especially when God is in it, because he is beautiful for all situation. That though you have had it all low for a long time you can still step higher. The beauty of that situation is when you can still come out stronger, better, even after all you've gone through. When you see God, learn to focus on him. You are not moved by sight that sees the worst but through the eyes of faith that sees beyond the situation. The beauty you have is not in your cloth or in the accessories you have on but in God. Whatever you have or don't have without God has no beauty, but in him is beauty and joy.

PRAYER : Lord I see you where I am, who I am, and what I will be. I am not moved by all that surrounds me because God is for me. I am strengthened to conquer all stormy weather. I move from grass to grace. Lord I believe that there is a garment of praise over all that I sought and go through, Holy Spirit See Me through the storms of life. I believe that I am seated with Christ Jesus and everything not of God is under my feet in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING CAN TURN BY LOOKING AT THE PRESENT SITUATION BUT YOU CAN FIND JOY TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT SURROUNDS YOU AND SEE THE BEAUTY IN IT WHEN YOU FOCUS ON GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment