Sunday 9 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRAYER GAZE
2CHRONICLES 7:14-Then my people who are called by my name should be sorry. They should be humble and they should pray. They should try to find me. And they should stop doing the wrong things that they have done. Then I will hear them from heaven and I will forgive their sin. And I will make their country better.

Your attitude in prayer and while waiting on the Lord is very key. When going before God in prayers this things have to be in place; be humble - The Bible say that God draws near the humble. Pray don't complain -avoid all form of complain when you go before God about anything God hates it. Keep seeking his face relentlessly so as to build a relationship with the Father that he doesn't only recognise your needs but also your voice and you in person as a son before the Father. Eschew all evil because those who do wickedly are enemies to God. After all this is done you must wait patiently and walk at God's pace. God hears and answers prayer but you also have an obligation to be strictly attentive to his voice, as he speaks his word to you you must obey. Seek God not based on what you think, let the word be your base as you go before him with the cry of your heart.

PRAYER : Holy Spirit make me a new born. Lord Jesus ignite a new fire in me and let all that I am be you. Quench every taste for sin and selfish lust. Put in me a praying zeal and help me understand the essence of standing in the gap for others. Father help me see things from your perspective and beyond my own understanding. Give me a right spirit and a clean heart in the place of prayer and true fellowship in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : ...For it is necessary for the one approaching God to believe that He is, and that He becomes a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment