Friday 14 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HOLD US IN LIFE
PSALM 66:9-O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved. 

It is God that holds our soul in life, that though in the midst of all that life throws at you, you can still get up, pick up yourself and smile. Do you think that your power made that happen it can only be God. It is God that restores broken pieces and makes it whole. There are too many things in life that could distort you, but right there when you feel like you're falling off the cliff God holds you in life and keeps you from falling. He holds your soul in life by giving you something to hope for. The truth is if God doesn't hold you no one can hold you. It takes God to be in one piece. With so many things happening around you are still standing, God deserves all praise.

PRAYER : Father thank you for keeping my soul in life. Thank you Lord for counting me among the living. I declare that I am not in the pit of defeat for God upholds my soul. The battles around me does not harm me for the Lord is my peace. Blessed be your name Lord for you have hidden me from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity. You have been with me from my mother's womb forever I will sing your praise. I shall live to the full because you Lord have given me length of days in abundance. Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD'S LOVE FOR US IS A MYSTERY WE CAN'T EXPLAIN AND THAT IS WHAT KEEP'S OUR LIFE IN ONE PIECE.

EFECOALLBS

No comments:

Post a Comment