Thursday 6 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: I CAN
PHILIPPIANS 4:11-13:Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

God should be your focus in all situation and at all time. Whether the wind blows he still remains king over all or there is a calm he is still God. Nothing can change God for who he is but God can change everything from what it is to what he wants it to be, but it is important that you are not shaken in the face of all things. Find joy knowing that God is particularly intentional about you. Understand that the advantage you have as a child of God is that you can surmount even the most toughest of circumstances, yes you can because Jesus can and he has made it possible by himself in you and it's all working out for good to God's glory. Hold fast and see you recording every situation a win. You aren't incapacitated by what surrounds you but capable because of the greater one inside of you. Rejoice! Move with the confidence in Christ and go take over nations.

PRAYER :I am strong and able by the power of Christ. I do not faint in the face of circumstances for the Lord renews my strength. Nothing that has my name on it is impossible. I record success and not failures. I overcome fear because the spirit of God in me gives me boldness. I am in Christ and Christ is in me therefore I am separated from satanic hold in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :1+1+GOD EQUALS WHATEVER GOD DECIDES THE ANSWER TO BE. WITH GOD YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment