Thursday 13 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LORD KNOWS
2PETER 2:9-And since the Lord God rescued Lot, you can be sure that he knows how to rescue godly people/​people whose lives please him from their sufferings, and he is able to keep ungodly people/​people whose lives do not please himwhom he has started to punish even now, until the time when he will finish judging them and punish them.

There are times you go through things that you begin to question yourself with things like I don't know how I will get through with this, there is a word for you; you may not know but the Lord knows. You feel like whatever you are going through will swallow you, don't fret the Lord knows how to get you out. You may have been unjustly judged the Lord knows how to deliver you and judge the wicked. Be calm, stay assured nothing about you can take God by surprise, you aren't in this by yourself, the Lord is with you. Let all doubt flee! It sometimes feel like you won't get through, rest in this word of promise that  you will not only get through you will breakforth. You will be delivered and the wicked shall be brought into judgement.

In the name of Jesus I am getting through the storm. I am stepping out of depression and anxiety. Frustration has no hold on me. The toll of delay and limitation cease from my life. I am delivered from unjust judge and all that fight against me are brought into judgement by the court of heaven. I walk in royalty and dominion, this is my season to step out and step forward in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE GOD IS THE WAY .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment