Friday 7 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SECRET OF JOYFUL LIFE
PSALM 51:10-Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

A clean heart and a right spirit is the secret of living joyfully. That joy that fills you knowing that your way is right with God and you are at peace with yourself and those around you. Imagine a scenario where you just had an issue with someone or when you feel guilt from going against God's will, your heart will feel burdened and pained. At that point you will find out that you have no inner joy,and that is why you must constantly go in the pathway that is right and pleasing before God first which is a priority and also show love towards others. A clean heart, free of guilt, grudge, malice, hate and every ungodliness. A right spirit that is steadfastly following God. This is very important in maintaining a joyful life.

PRAYER: Father take away whatever is stealing my joy. Give me grace Lord to maintain a right living before God and man. Help my heart to be channeled towards pleasing God. Holy Spirit melt away every stony heart of unforgiveness.Lord Jesus break me gracefully till I am totally surrendered to you will in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : JOY IS FOUND IN KNOWING CHRIST AND GIVING YOUR HEART TO HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment