Sunday 23 September 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TAUGHT OF THE LORD
PSALM 25:12-What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

He that feareth the Lord is taught of him. When you are in God's will you are led by the greatest leader of all, taught by the greatest teacher and anchored by the strongest pillar. You can't loose guard with God by your side. When you fear God he entrust you with great assignment and he backs you up throughout the process. The question is, who is God to you? Because  the truth is you can't be led by him if his place in your life is unknown. Turn to God today,and humble yourself before him so he can teach you to walk in precise direction and not confusion and place you in his perfect will.

PRAYER :Father restore me in your will. I bring my self in total submission and obedience to your lead.Guide me Lord in the path of truth and life. I will not go where your presence does not abound. Teach me your ways Lord and incline my heart to your precept. May I not follow after the wrong steps my father's and ancestors made. Grace me with kindness and let me see you as my strength even at my weakest point. Open my eyes to the blue print you have laid for my destiny in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : BEING TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON GOD ISN'T A SIGN OF WEAKNESS BUT A SYMBOL OF STRENGTH BEYOND THE NATURAL MAN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment