Wednesday 28 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DO YOU FEAR GOD ?
MALACHI 4:3:But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

To all who fear God you have been given the power of dominion. You are not to live in defeat but in dominion. The Bible say humble yourself under the mighty hand of God rebuke the devil and he will flee. When you fear God your life becomes a terror to the kingdom of darkness. The power to dominion is not in pride but in humility before God. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Don't let the devil thrust you to believing that you can be independent of God, rather it is under his wings that you are able to stand tall and soar before men and all will see. Reverence God, don't take his mercy for granted, his grace doesn't abound with sin but helps you live above all that God doesn't desire for you. How much do you fear God and reverence him. Your zeal of fellowship with him tells alot about  that too. Not even the greatest authority is higher than the divine authority because at his name every knee bow.

I receive grace for tireless zeal for fellowship with reverence to God. In Jesus name nothing shall take God's place in my life or stand as an idol between me and God. I declare my allegiance to the lamb of Calvary. I bring myself in total submission to the divine authority, and I see every doubt flee. Anything hindering me from given my full service to God is paralyzed in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS YOU HAVE MORE IN JESUS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment