Thursday 21 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DON'T FAINT
EPHESIANS  3:13-Wherefore I desire h that ye faint i not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,  Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.
You have become weary from carrying all this burden on your shoulder, you are not enough by yourself without God for the things you daily encounter and that's why Jesus is telling you today to drop it all down. You can't drop the burden and still carry it somewhere in your heart. The evidence that you've laid it down completely is the peace that occupies your heart. Drop the burden of malice, heartache, heartbreak, fear of tomorrow and whatever the issue is so you can have a fulfilled life. Your handand mind is still occupied/filled with uneccessary things  how then can you then receive, what God is stretching forth to you. There must be an emptying so God can fill you up.
PRAYER :
Father I ask that you give me wisdom, light and direction. Lord order my ways that I do not slip. Holy Ghost guide my feet away from undue pressure and unholy enticement. I empty all my worries and cares Lord at thy feet. I am taking none back because I know you have better things for me. Lord let your peace rule in my heart and may I find sweet rest in your embrace in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY TIP: WHILE THE WANTS TRY TO PUT YOU UNDER UNECCESSARY PRESSURE, GOD IS MEETING THE NEEDS AT THE APPOINTED TIME. WHY WORRY WHEN YOU CAN PRAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment