Thursday 14 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : KIND LOVE
1JOHN 3:11-12,17:For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew h his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.But whoso hath this world's good, i and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels j of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
A violent love is no love, you can't say you love and hurt one another. The true spirit of love is of God and it is patient, kind easy to forgive and temperate. The ability to love is of God and he that hates his brother has not seen God. Love your neighbor as yourself is the royal law of Christ. To think evil of your fellow human is of the devil. Any love that holds grudges and keeps hate is no love. You must love like Christ, say what you mean and mean what you say with the consideration of the next person in mind.
PRAYER :
Father help me to love like you do erasing all doubt and have eyes that sees the truth. Father release me from every form of hate and grudges. Lord heal me of all kind of hurt and teach me to trust you to lead me to the right people /person. I declare that kind love becomes my lifestyle. Father keep me rooted and grounded in love in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :  LOVE IS KIND AND EXPRESSED IN HOW WE LOVE GOD AND TREAT OTHERS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment