Saturday 9 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BUILDING CAPACITY
PSALM 4:1-Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged b me when I was in distress; have c mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Time of challenges isn't a time to shrink into hiding, it is a process that God uses to enlarge your capacity. In the midst of the troubles call God, it's him that strengthens you and increases your capacity to carry on in the midst of the tough situation. The period of challenges is a time to build capacity. Not a time to run into hiding. Every challenge is a platform for elevation to the next level. So when those times hits you it's a period to draw closer to God and as you draw closer to God,He reveals himself deeper and you discover yourself even more. Yes you are no longer where you use to be or what you use to be, you evolve. That is why it is imperative that you don't feel self pity or rejection, rather focus on God. Because he uses the different seasons of your life as a test phase that enables you emerge into the next season. Have you ever wondered how you went through the last phase you thought would be your end. That was God enlarging your capacity to be able to overcome that season to launch into a new phase. Capacity is not built in the place of comfort but inconvenience, and at those times where you think you can't pull through. Only through the strength of God can you prevail, because it is God that teacheth your hands to war and fingers to fight. You become better with each phase.
PRAYER:
Father rebuild and enlarge my capacity for the new phase you are bringing me to. Holy Spirit stir me out of my comfort zone into a place of growth and increase. Father in all ramification may I experience mercy in Jesus name.

TODAY'S TIP: FACING WHAT CONFRONTS YOU WILL ENABLE YOU SCALE THROUGH WHAT'S AHEAD OF YOU. WHEN YOU FACE CHALLENGES CHANNEL THEM TO GOD AS YOU LAY ALL BURDENS DOWN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment