Thursday 28 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE CALM
PSALM 107:29-30: He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.  Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.

Only God can calm the storm and bring you to your desired haven.There is no storm too boisterous that God can't bring to a still. No matter the waves causing your heart to shake God is able to speak peace. There is a peace that comes with knowing God. There is joy in trusting in His divine intervention. No challenge can overrule his authority, be sure that he will lead you beside still waters even when the waves are high.

PRAYER :
Father I seek your peace over my life and affairs. I speak your peace over every storm and unsettlement in my heart. By the power of God the dark clouds are cleared for clarity of purpose and vision. I am divinely directed and my steps are ordered to a place of rest, peace and comfort. Where others don't see a way I see a way even in the wilderness because you are my light and the way. I enjoy God's peace in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T PANIC, PRAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment