Sunday 17 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : RUN WITH PATIENCE
HEBREWS 12:1-2: Wherefore seeing a we also are compassed b about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset c us, and let us run with patience d the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The Christian race isn't one that you run at your own pace trying to drag along the world's offer. You have to run with patience believing that God can give you more than the things you left behind. You don't run the race having the world's view in mind, you run the race having God's word established in your heart building your most holy faith so that you are able to stand.ans withstand the trying times holding to the promise heard and recieved without wavering.
PRAYER:
Father help me not to run this race with impatience. Open my eyes Lord to see that which is priority and most important for my divine calling /assignment. Father I receive grace to reach the finish line. Lord uphold me with your right hand anyway I am missing it. Father anything trying to take your place in my life take it away from me. Holy Spirit strengthen my inner man that I may be ablaze for you. I shall not grow weary and I shall not be tired in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED BEFORE YOU IS EXCEEDING GREATER THAN WHAT YOU LEFT BEHIND.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment