Wednesday 13 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIGHT OF THE WORD
PSALM 119:30- I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments/word have I laid before me.
The entrance of God's word is the light for your heart. Whatever your heart feel clouded with let the word of God light your heart. Give place to the word because the word is God. What is that complex situation, let God's word give you understanding. Let the word of God guide you so you aren't carried out by fleshly sense of judgement. It is pride to see yourself too big to stay with the word. The word gives understanding to the simple. To get that understanding you need to see that the word is beyond letter but God himself and so allowing it to take deep root in you is giving Him a place in your life to invade you with his divine power.
PRAYER:
Father let your word take deep root in me. I choose to live by the truth of your word. Father light up my path with your word. Let the power in your word of promise illuminate anything that represent darkness in me. Father let your word transform and renew me. I receive grace to stay with the word in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:THE WORD THE LIGHT  OF THE WORLD.

EEFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment