Thursday 21 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ARE YOU OF FAITH
GALATIANS 3:7,9-Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful f Abraham.
God wants you to trust him like Abraham, with an unwavering Faith. Those who trust without doubt are blessed. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his only son even after waiting for several years before Isaac came. Are you willing to give your all to Him ? I tell you God is able to give you more than what he took from you or took you from, so when he tells you to lay it all down trust him for it. Abraham trusted God beyond mere human view and possibilities  and that led to is prompt obedience. This unwavering faith provoked God to bless him and his seed. The more you are willing to lay it all down, the better you are keying  into the Abrahamic blessing. Let nothing be too precious to let God when God is in need of it. What you have can't be compared to what God is bringing you to.
PRAYER :
Father fill my heart with you. Lord Jesus let my Faith be strengthened that it be not quenched by situation and circumstances. By the power of God I have overwhelming victory in every phase of my life. Father I shall not loose my Abrahamic blessing through unbelief. I receive grace to trust God completely in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: BE INDEPENDENTLY  DEPENDENT ON GOD. LET GO AND TRUST YOUR ALL IN HIS HANDS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment