Sunday 10 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LOOK UP
Psalm 5:3-My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
It is important you know that your help comes from God. Don't feel downcast or hopeless. When you lookup everything else looks up. Looking down is a sign that you have lost hope. Always look up to God, you can never be let down. There is no better place to direct your request to God. Starting your day with God puts everything under his control. Looking up to Jesus the author and the finisher of your faith. Starting with God gives you a greater end. Looking up to God at all time releases you from the weight of the burden in your heart. "They looked unto him and their faces where lightened and they were not ashamed. When you look up you begin to see things from God's perspective. Looking up to God is the best way to overcoming depression, you become blind to the things of the world that gets you down and out, as you get strength to overcome them and begin to see possibilities.
PRAYER :  Lord I choose to stay dependent on you. In all that I do I put you first. I stay focused on the promise in faith believing. I refuse to accept defeat for my hope is in God. I am better and stronger by his grace in every phase in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: CAST YOUR BURDENS UPON THE LORD FOR HE CARES FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment