Tuesday 19 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: COMMIT IT TO GOD
Proverb 16:3-Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.(kjv)
Put God in charge of your work,then what you've planned will take place.(MSG)

Thoughts are established when you commit them to God. Most times your thoughts are about/ directed towards your needs, so committing it to God establishes your desire. Your thoughts are aligned in Gods will when you bring all before him. Plans are made to prosper when they are placed in God's hands, because it is God that giveth increase and power to make wealth. Paul planted,Apollos watered  but only God that determines the increase. You must know that there is little it nothing you can do without God. A plan without God won't produce results.
PRAYER:
Holy Spirit posses my mind and let my thoughts be aligned with your will. Father establish my thoughts and let my dreams become reality and my desires manifest into physical result. Father erase every wrong plan and desire from my heart. Father increase me supernaturally in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: NO MATTER HOW FANTASTIC THE IDEA, IT IS USELESS IF IT ISN'T ESTABLISHED IN GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment