Sunday 10 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :UNQUESTIONABLE GOD
ROMAN 9:20-Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
You are not to question God's action rather we are to trust Him completely, "shall the thing formed say to him that formed it why hast thou made me thus" God doesn't make mistake, he loves you too much to put you before hurt. God is beyond comprehension, your mind can't fathom the greatness of his creation and all things made is for our good. Instead of questioning God, ask God to teach you His ways. When any matter seems to be beyond your comprehension take it to the father and say take the wheel. The best way to challenge God is to pledge a total allegiance of commitment to him.
PRAYER:
Father teach me your ways. Lord remove from me every doubt and unbelief. I refuse to question your will for me but I submit my will to yours. I choose to trust you daily as I walk through life's path in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:TRUSTING GOD WITHOUT QUESTIONING IS FAITH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment