Tuesday 12 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :MERCY
ROMANS 9:16-So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Mercy is remission mercy is debt free. Mercy is a privilege not according to the order of man but the win of God. Mercy is mystery beyond human understanding. Mercy is your key to redemption. You need God's mercies. Never think your works can set you apart without mercy. God understands the weakness of man and so he gave us the privilege of daily mercy, by renewing the covenant of mercy with us. Always ask God for mercy not for sin only but in every area of your life. You can have what you don't deserve by the intervention of mercy
PRAYER:
Father show me thy mercy. Lord set me apart for greatness by mercy. Father let your mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Father let your mercy compass me about when I go out and when I come in. Father open the well of unending blessing to me by mercy. Lord be merciful unto me and cause your face to shine on me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:MERCY IS A “LOVE THAT RESPONDS TO HUMAN NEED IN AN UNEXPECTED OR UNMERITED WAY.” MERCY IS GOD'S KINDNESS TO MAN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment