Saturday 16 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GODLY LEGACY
PSALM 112:1-3:Praise a ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth b for ever.
A man that choose to serve God shall enjoy God's goodness. What path have you decided for yourself and household?  It says, "blessed is the man that Feareth the Lord" it doesn't just stop there that delighteth(obey) in his commandmeth. The blessings won't only be for him but for his seed and in his house shall abound goodness. It pays to serve diligently, it lays a good foundation for your lineage/family , for divine and generational blessing. The decision to serve God has an influence on you, your seed and generational line. From the moment you choose to serve Lord you've been called forth into the fold of blessedness. What is the depth of your love for God, do you delight greatly in him. The decision to serve God whole heartedly is not you doing God a favour rather you are creating a good ground, for yourself,your family because a seed shall be accounted for a generation. You have the privilege to make a great choice of being in the blessed fold and the time to make choice is now.
PRAYER:
Father I invite you into my home/household. Take total control of the affairs of my family. I receive grace to serve God earnestly with my family. Lord make me a seed of generational blessing.  Father make me a root of honour and positive influence. I receive grace never to waver in obedience to God. Father release upon me and my household the blessing of true service. I choose to serve the Lord I and my household in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE LAEGACY YOU LAY HAS A GREAT INFLUENCE ON YOUR FAMILY/LINEAGE. SO DO THE THING THAT IS GOOD AND FOLLOW THE RIGHT PATH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment