Wednesday 20 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : FREE INDEED
GALATIANS 1:4- Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.
Jesus gave himself for us so that we can be free from the world. God knows the wickedness of this world and how cornily sin could creep into people's life, so He sent his son who gave himself as a sacrifice to free us from such bondage. So living contrary to him is an indirect way of putting oneself back in bondage. Know that in every situation that your deliverance can only come from God. It's the will of God that we stay free from the world, and abide in the will of the father. The grace to live above bondage of sin and it's vices is to disentangle from the world. The psalmist says I rather be a door keeper in your house than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. Flee every likeness of sin. Staying with God separate you from sin. You have been freed don't engage yourself to the world,you are God's soldier.
PRAYER :
I decree that I am free from the world of captivity of sin. I am transformed into the image of God. I live a godly life and experience a God result. I receive grace to live above sin. By the blood of Jesus I am delivered from the bondage of this world. The power of Christ lives inside of me to will and to do his will/good pleasure. By the mercy of God my life is aligned to the will of the Father in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IT IS FAR WORTHY AMD REWARDING TO BE A SERVANT OF GOD THAN TO BE SLAVE TO SIN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment