Monday 18 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: POWER OF UNITY
Matthew 18:20 -For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
"When two or three shall gather in my name there shall I be". Even though there is a need for alone time, the prayer of unity brings down the oil and command's the blessing. The power of unity a three cord fold that can't be easily broken.Unity is important to God and that's how he desire we live because where there is disunity strive is inevitable and his presence can't feel there. The Trinity dwells amongst unity and his presence brings the blessing. It may sometimes not be physical holding of hands but let your heart be at peace, in unity with others. So that God's presence can rest on your aboard. There is no blessing without his presence and his presence comes in a place of harmony. Don't be a master minder of division. Be a blessing and receive the oil that brings the blessing by dwelling in unity .
PRAYER:
Father give me a heart like yours. Father give me grace to foster unity and flee discord. Lord may my aboard be for peace and love. Father help me to be forgiving and be at peace with others and myself. I rebuke every agent of discord assigned against me. Every voice of negativity be silenced in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: PRAYING IN UNITY RELEASES BLESSING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment