Sunday 24 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PURPOSE AND WILL
DANIEL 1:8-But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
The purpose of the heart influences the will of man. Daniel understood that the purpose is beyond him but of God, so he decided to follow the one that is higher than men by placing his purpose and submitting his will to God. The purpose in your heart determines the decisions you make, until your purpose is of God your decisions might be faulty. Daniel also understood that his body is the temple of God and not of men which influenced his decision positively,which made him posses his body with sanctification and honour. Purpose is not the car you plan to buy or the house you build nor the material possessions you seek to keep in store. It is living in line with God that helps you walk in/make decision that will bring you to the desired haven. Purpose is not for selfish achievement but being able to subject your flesh to the spirit.

PRAYER:
Father show me the pathway to climb. Lord transform me by your word and conform me to your will. Father give me spiritual readiness of heart, that is yielded to your will. Father establish my goings that my footstep do not slip. Holy Spirit open my eyes to what matters more, so that I can please you.Father increase my stability and let my heart be all for Jesus, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: PURPOSE IS NOT OUTSIDE GOD, IT IS GOD FIRST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment