Tuesday 12 April 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- IDENTITY IN CHRIST 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Peter 1:2 KJV
[2] Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO SEE THAT WHO AND WHAT I AM IS ROOTED IN YOU. FATHER HELP ME TO BOLDLY LIVE IN THE IDENTITY I HAVE IN YOU. I LIVE IN THE FULLNESS OF WHO CHRIST IS, AND THATS WHO I AM.  I LIVE IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST. MY MIND IS OPEN TO DIVINE MYSTERIES. I LIVE PURPOSEFULLY AND IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST. MY LOT IS MAINTAINED IN CHRIST IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- When you look at today’s verse closely. The Bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge. The knowledge of Christ will free you from the captivity of the devil. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free that ye may increase in grace and peace through the knowledge of Christ ! How ? When you truly feed on the word you will understand that is more about Jesus than you. Your faith will become strengthened and in this you can trust  God more and His grace becomes active in you. The more your faith grows the stronger your reliance on God increase and you have peace knowing God’s got you . But all this afore mentioned begins with knowing Christ . My questions is how hungry are you for the Lord . Your hunger for God brings you into the reality of God’s will for you. We can’t operate in the fullness of Christ until we come to the knowledge of Him.

TODAY’S WORD- KNOWING YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST IS THE REAL CONFIDENCE BOOSTER.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment