Thursday 14 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is  working for me, in me and through me 

I am not fainting, the power of God is at work in me  and equips me 

I triumph over self , circumstances and sickness 

God is not tired of me , I have strength like and Eagle and I soar 


I declare that the ears of God are open to my prayer daily 

I enjoy fullfold blessings 

My experience is established in who Christ is 

This world shall not blur my vision , I see with the eyes of the spirit 


I receive grace to pray through and breakthrough 

I enjoy grace supply and surplus 

My life is an open book before God and recorded for blessing before men 

I choose the God experience over my life and all that concerns me 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment