Wednesday 20 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that i  receive the life of Christ , I drink from the blood of the new covenant in Christ 

I obtain mercy from the throne of grace and mercy 

Christ has redeemed me , visited my past and obtained all losses 

I am Living a spiritually bouyant life 

I am enjoying the fullness of life in Christ 


I will not drown in confusion 

My eyes see, my ears hear and my mouth testify of the goodness of God 

The light of spiritual knowledge  and  depth of divine understanding is deposited inside of me 

I will not be found in the deep pits of darkness, Christ has delivered me from the curse of the law 

My true nature is revealed through Christ 

I make mention of Jesus in every place and to every people 

What held me bound is now greatness stepping ground for me 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment