Friday 15 April 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE ABUNDANT LIFE IN CHRIST 

BIBLE FOCUS - Romans 8:32 KJV
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?


PRAYER : FATHER THANK YOU FOR GIVING US JESUS . THANK YOU FOR THE LIFE I NOW HAVE IN CHRIST. I OPWN MYSELF TO THE BLESSINGS AND OPPORTUNITIES THAT CHRIST DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTION HAS GIVEN. WHAT CHRIST HAS GIVEN IS WHAT I HAVE , HIS LIFE IS MY LIFE. I LIVE AND OPERATE FROM A PLACE PF VICTORY.I DRINK FROM THE WELL PF SALVATION. I ENJOY DIVINE SPRINGS.  I HAVE A NEW LIFE IN CHRIST IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, Amen!

WORD - Don’t underestimate the life you have in Christ. It is complete. Everything you need has been given . Christ gave himself so we can be free and freely have everything. We are enjoying the completeness and fullness of Christ. Christ death and resurrection gave us a new life . Now we have everything. Christ is our access to the father. Christ death and resurrection is as significant as His birth. The death of Christ is the fulfillment of the promise of His birth. The life we have received from Christ is the life we now life. God gave us Jesus , and that marked the beginning of a new life . It’s a privilege that birthed a life of sonship. Christ died that we might live . Now we live His life 


TODAY’S WORD- CHRIST WAS GIVEN , NOW WE HAVE ALL THINGS 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment