Tuesday 12 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I live a faith focused life 

I trust God till the end and I win 

I overcome all hurdles by the power of God 

I enjoy a victorious and conquerors life by the power of God 


I declare that I am empowered by the HolyGhost and qualified by God for extraordinary result 

I have power in the name of Jesus , over devil , sicknesses and diseases 

I am far from sorrow , I am in my joyous  season 

I drink from the river of God’s pleasure

I will not drink the water of sorrow , I drink from the river of salvation 


I declare that I am delivered from the hands of the terrible 

I am in the presence of God and surrounded by the presence of God 

My life radiates God’s glory

Continuous praise are the words of my lips 

I enjoy God’s presence in season and time and I will not be frustrated out of  His presence 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment