Tuesday 26 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am rich in every good thing 

I am wealthy and a lender to nations 

Wisdom directs my path and brings me into profitable decisions 

I am enlightened by the spirit of God 

The truth of God’s word floods my heart


I am blessed with the spirit of God 

I am not behind in life’s schedule, I am on God’s timing 

I am a living testimony 

I am present in the place of my glory and manifestation 


I am full of the life  in Christ

My spirit man Is made rich and whole 

I have a focused mind and a determined spirit 

I am not jumping from pillar to post 

I do not walk amidst confusion  

My path is flooded with light 

I undeniably witness Christ to every people and in every place 

The Lord is my banner, He is my Shepherd 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment