Thursday 21 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have been rightly positioned , I have been rightly placed and divinely empowered 

My due season comes with full harvest 

The ground yields increase and not hold back my harvest 

My lot is maintained and sustained in Christ 

I have been blessed with the fullness that no man can contend with 


I declare that I will not be tired , nor loose my faith

God is the strength of my life therefore I bask in this confidence 

I am victorious army in the body of Christ 

I take up my shield of Faith and righteousness daily 

I loose every negative spiritual weight gain , weighing me down spiritually 


I declare that I am bathed with the fragrance and fire of heaven, everywhere I go I am known for good

I will not be at the back seat of life 

I shine through in the glory of Christ 

The Lord is my comforter and  keeper therefore I take refuge in Him 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment