Friday 29 April 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- SEEK GOD AND LIVE


BIBLE FOCUS- Amos 5:4 KJV
[4] For thus saith the Lord unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:


PRAYER- I RECEIVE THE LIFE IN CHRIST. I AM ENABLED FOR MORE BY THE POWER IN CHRIST JESUS . I LIVE AN EXEMPLARY  AND FULFILLED LIFE. I AM TRIUMPHANT IN CHRIST JESUS . I AM OPERATING IN THE SUPERNATURAL AND I HAVE POSSIBILITIES. GOD HAS MADE ROOM FOR MORE TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. I SEEK GOD DAILY AND PURSUE AFTER HIS WILL . MY PATH IS IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOD. THE GRACE OF GOD HAS BECOME MY SUFFICIENCY .I AM ALIVE IN CHRIST IN GOD IN JEUSUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- There is life in seeking God . It is God that gives life . It is God that preserves . If you want to manifest . The life we have and live is the life of Christ. Understanding this helps you to life a better and fulfilled life. Seeking and pursuing after God gives you clarity in your path , vision and purpose. When you turn from God you stop tliving the life that God wants you to live . It’s a Command “seek ye me and ye shall live” when you feel things aren’t working or going the way you plan seek God . When everything seems dry and down seek God . In a second God can breath life into everything you want , desire and pursue . 

TODAY’S WORD- IF YOU ARE NOT SEEKING GOD THEN YOU ARE MISSING IT.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment