Monday 4 April 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GIVE IT TO GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 142:2-3 KJV
[2] I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. [3] When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.

PRAYER- FATHER I POUR OUT MYSELF TO YOU FILL ME UP. EMPTY OUT FROM ME BITTERNESS AND ANGER AS REGARDS MY SITUATION  I LAY MY BURDENS AT YOUR FEET LORD AND I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU. FATHER MAKE THINGS EASY FOR ME . ENABLE ME BY YOUR GRACE AND CARRY ME THROUGH  THE DIFFERENT PHASES OF MY LIFE. I HAVE PEACE AND JOY IN ABUNDANCE. LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT PATH LORD. I GO FORTH KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY MY TROUBLES IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- You can pour it all out before God and be totally open to him. Learn to tell God how to feel and be vulnerable before God . Let God see the truth and sincerity of your heart. Don’t carry the burden , give it to God . Come to God with sincerity of heart. God will not mock you rather he will make a miracle out of your situations, you can trust him. When you don’t know where to go . What to do is let God lead you. Give it to him.


TODAY’S WORD- WALK LIGHT WITH YOUR BURDEN AT THE FEET OF JESUS .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment