Monday 18 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S WORD 

I declare that I bear the mark of Christ and I carry His life 

I live in the provision of the finished works 

I enjoy the realm of possibilities and great abundance 

I will not suffer loss, Jesus has paid the price for me 


I reject short lived and unfulfilled life 

I birth my blessings and not miscarry them 

I am living a life of full fold increase 

Miracles and blessings are knocking at my door 

Spiritual doors and gate of every good thing are open to me 


I declare that the power of resurrection is made manifest in me 

I am abundantly satisfied with every good thing

The grace of God abound towards me and His mercy speaks over me 

My life is a testimony of Christ finished works 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

HAPPY EASTER


No comments:

Post a Comment