Friday 1 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S WORD 

I declare that I am fervent in prayer this month 

I am not tired nor weary , my spiritual altar is strengthened 

I pray in Faith and not complain

I am energized and spiritually fortified by the blood of Jesus 


I declare that I soar with spiritual wings 

My spiritual bank shall not not be empty 

I speak the words of the spirit and the blood of Jesus becomes 

I am anointed for exploit 

I am positioned in the spiritual place of prayer and complete yieldedness to God 


I declare that , I sing the victory song, I shout the victory shout and I walk the victory walk

I will not live with the spirit of anxiety 

I walk with passion for spiritual growth 

This month obeys me and the voice in the blood of Jesus 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

Happy New Month 🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment