Wednesday 27 April 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I enjoy undeserving mercy and  overflowing grace 

I enjoy the pool of Favour

My spirit is made alive in Christ 

I enjoy divine provision daily 

God has rained down His manner in due seasons for me 

 

I am saved by the blood of Jesus 

The blood of Jesus speaks for me 

Nothing about my life is outdated nor expired, my life is  renewed daily by the blood of Jesus 

The blood of Jesus issue seal of my salvation and security 

 

I am rooted in Christ as my foundation 

I am I unwavered by the storm

I have been risen with Christ , I live as Christ is made manifest in me daily 

I live a spirit filled life and take  HolyGhost directed steps 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment