Friday 22 April 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BROTHERHOOD FELLOWSHIP 


BIBLE FOCUS-1 Peter 3:8 KJV
[8] Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:


PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME TRUE BROTHERHOOD SPIRIT. FATHER HELP ME TO LOVE THOSE YOU HAVE BROUGHT MY WAY.  GIVE ME THE HEART OF COMPASSION. I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF DIVISION ANYWHERE I GO . WHEREVER I GO , I PARY THAT GOD IS PRESENCE AND PEACE DWELLS THERE . HELP ME TO BE A TRUE DEFINITION OF BROTHERHOOD ANYWHERE I AM FOUND IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- What brotherhood should entail- oneness, compassion, love , forgiveness,looking out for each other. This is the Biblical fashion. That should be applicable in our daily lives of building bond of friendship , relationship arms more. When the bond lack this ingredients there will be contentions. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU REPRESENT CHRIST EVERYWHERE YOU GO, BE LESS JUDGEMENTAL AND MORE LOVING . 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment